WETHINKBLOGS

TECHNOLOG AND BLOGGING ARENA!

Breaking News

Breaking News: Hello did You know that emmy jiya is a Blogger, Thanks for being here.

Thursday 10 January 2019

Our child won’t live to see her first birthday without your help 1 Days Left

When the news of my wife’s pregnancy arrived, she and I were very excited to start our journey into parenthood with our little bundle of joy. However, only a few days after our daughter came into this world, she was diagnosed with cystic hygroma.
It’s a rare condition that results in abnormal cyst growths in the neck that is threatening to kill her. Our poor princess went through multiple procedures to reduce the size of the swelling in her neck, but that still didn’t alter the deadly nature of the disease.
To make things worse, recent MRI scans show that the cysts are making it difficult for her to breathe.
Our fragile girl needs a life-saving surgery to remove the cysts, else she will continue to remain on ventilator support.
She will also require subsequent post-operative care. The total estimated cost of the treatment is an exorbitant  13,333, an amount unaffordable for a poor family like ours.
My name is Rajesh and I am the girl’s father. I live in Hyderabad with my wife Asha, and my parents. 
As a labourer, I only manage to make about Rs. 8,000 ($ 114) a month, which is barely enough to cover the costs of living. How will I ever be able to afford my daughter’s treatment?
I have already taken loans worth  3,333from friends and family, but even that is not enough to save my little baby.
We never expected life to take such an unfortunate turn. My wife experienced mild contractions followed by bleeding back in November 2018. When we rushed to the hospital, the doctors said that she would have to be operated on immediately because the baby was on the verge of being delivered. After a brief moment of elation and happiness post birth, we were completely unprepared and petrified once the diagnosis was spelt out to us.
Seeing my beautiful daughter in this horrendous condition has been heart wrenching and awful, and both my wife and I have suffered from anxiety and depression as a result. Despite this great emotional turmoil, we are determined to do whatever in our power to save her life. 
We’ve already sold all our valuables, but even that is not nearly enough to cover the rapidly rising medical expenses. Just one day in an intensive care unit costs a whopping  167. If we fail to pay the amount in time, we’ll be forced to take her home and we may end up losing her.
She needs urgent medical attention and so we are begging you for support. Please help us save her and give her the gift of life.
The specifics of this case have been verified by the medical team at the concerned hospital. For any clarification on the treatment or associated costs, contact the campaign organizer or the medical team.

No comments:

Post a Comment